as the original (sort of) Natty Bumpo.
3B just got this early Hanukkah gift–a Bumbo seat. You think he likes it?
We also just got the Ergo Carrier that we ordered, which comes with a DVD that looks like it was designed by Uli from Project Runway, with its teal and turquoise and Bondi blue and gold sparkles, and directed by Christopher Guest. I’ve only worn it briefly, but it’s so comfortable, I think that I might use it to carry Barky on walks. Really, it’s that good. And really, at almost 18 pounds at 15 weeks, 3B weighs almost as much as Barky.
And, according to the scenes shown on the DVD, it’s great for doing all kinds of things with your baby strapped to your ass–uh–back:
- dancing in the surf
- long, barefoot walks on the beach
- standing under waterfalls
- practicing spinning hook kicks in your kitchen
- going to the local co-op with your crocheted hemp bag to buy organic, hand-pressed tofu
- dressing up like a druid and roaming the earth like Caine from Kung Fu (whoever designed that shapeless blob of cloth should be pelted with pincushions hurled by Tim Gunn)
Even if the Ergo Carrier sucked, I would still tell you to get it, just to see the DVD, but it’s such a comfortable, easy-to-use carrier, you should get it and consider the DVD a bonus entertainment feature.
Subscribe with Bloglines
Now with complete posts!