I’m keeping it simple this year…If I raise, for my PMC ride, by Father’s Day
- $3,500, I will shave my beard
- $4,000, I will shave my head
- $4,500, I will shave my legs
Donate today to make cancer history.
100 percent of your donation goes directly to cancer researchers, caregivers and patients.
Why would I do this?
- Because cancer killed my father, and I have an overdeveloped sense of vengeance.
- Because cancer killed my uncle.
- I could go on, but I’m sure you have your own list…
And because it doesn’t have to be like this. Every year, the Dana-Farber Cancer Institute develops new treatments and cures for a variety of cancers. It can’t do it without your donations.
Donations from the PMC provide over $40 million annually in unrestricted funds, allowing researchers to pursue treatments that government, insurance and pharmaceutical companies won’t. These treatments save lives.
Your donations save lives. Your donations cure cancer, like four-year-old Charlie’s leukemia.